Nicole Van's Actions

I have a friend named Denise... her images are breathtaking! Here is her site. Mommy and Me Photography
She uses Nicole Van's actions on some of her images. So, I went out and bought myself some. Now I am not foolish enough to believe my images will turn out like Denise's but hey, you have to start somewhere. (hehe)
Here is the link to Nicole's site. NicoleV photography
Designed for Photoshop Elements 5 and Photoshop 7, CS, CS2, and CS3.

Here is Sophia using the color pop action.



Here is the same image using Nicole's dark and moody black and white action, with a chocolate tone applied.
Click on an image for a bigger view.

Do you have a favorite?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love chocolate!!
Kimi, you really know how to make me blush.... on a personal note, Kimi inspires me too. Your work is fabulous!! And that Sophie is just adorable.
I've been using Nicole's actions for over 6 months now and just love them. They truely add that "kreative touch" to oridinary digital photos.
kimi kreations said…
Denise... you sweetheart!
(a love fest!)
Thanks for the nice words. I hope to put the actions to very good use.:)
Now if I could just learn everything they do in one day? (blush)
Its not about learning, Kimi; its about the many different ways to use them "kreatively".... Have tons of fun. They are some of the best actions that I have used thus far!!
Sorcha said…
This is such an amazing photo, I love it!!!

Your very talented!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Answering questions & another mask

Freebie time!!

I Just Love Textures!!