Hi guys... I think I have fixed the problem. While searching for the answer there were quite a few people out there having the same issue. So I am going to post my final code with the hope that this will show in the future to help someone else.
My image was uploaded to photobucket. The "direct link" was the code copied and pasted.
I had removed the word $bgcolor and I had the word repeat at the end. Once I removed repeat and put $bgcolor back. Yipee!! it now works on both. If you are reading this because you have the same problem.
Here is what my current code looks like:
font:x-small Georgia Serif;